OUR INSURANCE PRODUCTS
If you’re planning to get away this spring, we’re here for your protection. Whether you’re hitting the slopes or the links, you’ve planned a week in the sun, a trip across the pond, or a couple of days over the border, we’ve got you covered with multiple coverage options and 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance.
Government Travel Advisories
Stay safe by staying informed of the risks around the world and COVID-19 testing requirements.Learn more
THE McLENNAN GROUP TRAVEL INSURANCE
Global travel advisories
We encourage you to do your due diligence before traveling. Be sure to check the COVID-19 status of the country you plan to visit, and stay informed of the COVID-19 activity at your destination, which can vary significantly and change quickly from one country to another and within regions of the country.
To help you stay informed, Government of Canada Travel Advisories and advice are posted below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA:
- If you decide to travel, review the travel health notice for COVID-19 and International Travel.
- You should complete a COVID-19 vaccine series, along with any additional recommended doses in Canada at least 14 days before travelling.
- Anyone who has not completed a COVID-19 vaccine series should continue to avoid non-essential travel to all destinations. If you must travel, consider delaying your plans until you’re fully vaccinated.
IMPORTANT UPDATES FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required
- Pre-board testing is not required, except:
COVID-19 emergency air travel requirements for China, Hong Kong and Macao NEW
- COVID-19 pre-entry and arrival tests are not required
- Quarantine after you enter Canada is not required
- Using ArriveCAN is not required
- Pre-boarding tests for cruise passengers are not required
- Health checks to board planes and trains are not required
- Wearing masks on planes and trains is not required
NOTE: It's still strongly recommended that you wear a high quality and well-fitted mask or respirator while you travel.
- COVID-19: Travel Information - Restrictions, quarantine and border, plus testing requirements.
- US Customer and Border Protection Mobile Passport Control (MPC) App - MPC streamlines the traveller's entry process into the U.S. by reducing passport control inspection time and overall wait time.
- Registration of Canadians Abroad - To receive updates that may affect Canadian travellers.
If you’re ready to travel, start with the right protection
Whether you’d like a no-obligation quotation or more information, give us a call. Our licensed insurance specialists are here to answer your questions, explain your options and help select the right coverage for your needs based on your health and travel plans: 1.866.566.1461.
Insurance policies underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, PO Box 670, Stn. Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8.
Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply, see policy for details.
Manulife, Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license. © 2023 The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. All rights reserved. Product may not be available in all provinces. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home and Pet Programs and Small Business Liability Insurance offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.
Receive trusted advice with Insurance Insights
50-PLUS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
Our free quarterly e-newsletter provides the facts you need to compare insurance products and make an informed buying decision. Sign up and have Insurance Insights delivered right to your inbox!Sign up today!