OUR INSURANCE PRODUCTS
Yes, travel is back, but we’re still dealing with a global pandemic. We urge you to stay vigilant and do your due diligence. Before you travel, check the COVID-19 status of the country you’re visiting and your destination as it can change quickly, and review current advisories posted on these pages.
Global travel advisories
We encourage you to do your due diligence before traveling. Be sure to check the COVID-19 status of the country you plan to visit, and stay informed of the COVID-19 activity at your destination, which can vary significantly and change quickly from one country to another and within regions of the country.
To help you stay informed, Government of Canada Travel Advisories and advice are posted below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA:
- If you decide to travel, review the travel health notice for COVID-19 and International Travel.
- You should complete a COVID-19 vaccine series, along with any additional recommended doses in Canada at least 14 days before travelling.
- Anyone who has not completed a COVID-19 vaccine series should continue to avoid non-essential travel to all destinations. If you must travel, consider delaying your plans until you’re fully vaccinated.
- COVID-19: Travel, Testing and Borders
- ArriveCAN: Mobile/Web App (MANDATORY) - MUST be used to provide mandatory travel information before and after your entry into Canada.
- COVID-19: Proof of Vaccination Requirements
- COVID-19: Testing for Travellers
- COVID-19: Travel Information - Restrictions, quarantine and border, plus testing requirements.
- Registration of Canadians Abroad - To receive updates that may affect Canadian travellers.
If you’re ready to travel, start with the right protection
Click or call for your no-obligation quotation. Our licensed experts are here to answer your questions, explain your options, recommend the right coverage for your needs based on your health and travel plans, and even help with your medical declarations: 1.866.566.1461.
Underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, PO Box 670, Stn. Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8.
Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply, see policy for details.
Manulife, Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license. © 2022 The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. All rights reserved. Product may not be available in all provinces. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home and Pet Programs and Small Business Liability Insurance offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.
Receive trusted advice with Insurance Insights
50-PLUS INSURANCE EXPERTS
The McLennan Group’s quarterly e-newsletter provides the facts you need to compare products and make an informed buying decision. IT’S FREE! Sign up and have Insurance Insights delivered right to your inbox!Sign up today!